Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HOWARD stern COLONOSCOPY

HOWARD'S COLONOSCOPY

Howard reported that he'd gotten a colonoscopy over the break and really panicked beforehand, following the pre-procedure instructions to the finest detail. Howard said he had to buy a 64oz bottle of Gatorade and empty 14 servings of MiraLAX into it--and drink it all the night before: "Every 15mins you drink 8oz of this concoction. It took me an hour and a half." And the mixture worked: "I run upstairs. Holy cow. I start pissing water out my asshole."
The next day, at the doctor's office, Howard was still suffering the effects and had to use the office restroom: "A public bathroom! I said, 'Oh my God, this is my worst nightmare.' I gotta sit in a public bathroom and squirt water out my ass." Howard said an anesthesiologist knocked him out for the procedure, so it ended up being pretty easy--something he noted in his planner so he wouldn't panic before his next one.howarstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$