Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Miss Howard TV - Destiny Dixon ( March )

Miss Howard TV - Destiny DixonDESTINY DIXON, MISS HOWARDTV MARCH Howard welcomed Destiny Dixon, Miss HowardTV March, to the studio, and reported that she used to be a professional motorcycle stunt rider. Destiny said her modeling work was much safer than her old job: "I've broken my tailbone 3 times...my toes, my ankles. That's about it. It should've been worse. I've gotten lucky." Looking up from his notes, Howard laughed: "But she's afraid of black penis!" Destiny confessed that while she's afraid of black penises, she's very committed to her super-sized (and high-powered) Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator: "If I don't use the Hitachi, it's kinda hard [to orgasm]." She wasn't kidding--it took several minutes at the '100%'/max setting for the show's Sybian machine to do its job: "Oh man, I'm light-headed. That thing is so f’ing amazing 'cause you explode in this--that thing is too much." howardstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$