Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

TILA TEQUILA visits Howard Stern Show

A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila - The Complete First Season Uncensored

AKA, TILA TEQUILA, AND HER MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES

TILA DROPS THE TEQUILA
Miss Tila (formerly known as Tila Tequila) stopped by to promote her new single, ‘You Can Dance,’ and Howard told her about all the negative feedback after her last appearance. Tila dismissed her last appearance as old news, saying she lived a crazy life: “I can’t keep up...there’s a public persona and there’s a private life persona.” Tila said she’d recently moved to NYC to slow things down: “I just want to experience what it’s like to be normal.”

Tila confessed that her bank account was running low: “I’m actually very broke. I’m broke as a joke right now. You mind sparing me a couple bucks for a cheeseburger?” But she’s found love with a hockey player: “Actually this one’s a guy. I haven’t had a guy in like six years.” He’s just her type: “I like guys who get my jokes because I’m very aggressive in a guy-type of way. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and if a guy can keep up with that...”

MEET ‘JANE’, ‘OWEN’ & ‘LITTLE TILA’
Howard referenced one of Tila’s confessional tweets about an addiction, noting that many have said she’s an Ambien addict, but Tila denied it: “My fans and haters know I never sleep.” Asked about a video she’d posted to the Internet in which she cuts herself, Tila held up her arm and blamed the knifework on her ‘other personality: “Look at my arm! [It was] Jane, my other personality...she just popped up when I was eleven.”

Tila said she had many personalities, but Jane, a violent Latina, was the worst: “I wish she would leave me alone...I tried to prevent her from killing someone else...so I stabbed her and unfortunately, she’s in my body.” Jane is even responsible for publicizing the footage: “She put it on Youtube.” Tila also listed a few other personalities, including Caroline and Owen, a “really old” sugar daddy: “He’s this old British man.”

SHE HAS MAGIC NIPPLE NERVES
Howard laughed at Tila’s claims: “Do any of your personalities like anal?” Tila said there was: “There’s this other girl that only my lovers know about and her name is Little Tila.” Howard turned to Robin: “Her problem is, she’s so good-looking, she gets away with all this.” But Tila pressed on, bragging about her sexual prowess: “I’ve taken some quite big, massive burritos. Yeah. Both ends...I can come from just somebody just sucking on my nipples. I will come because my nipples have these, um, nerves that connect straight to my vagina.”

TILA RIDES THE SYBIAN


Tila then jumped on the Sybian and took it for a ride: “Oh shit it’s up my ass!” The sex machine quickly did it’s job: “The blood is still tingling right now!” Afterward, Tila immediately regretted the ride: “Robin, are you proud of this?” Robin denied responsibility: “You are a grown woman.” Tila laughed: “Not really. My brain is a little bit stunted.”
howardstern.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for making love.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Also visit my homepage - hcg injections

Howard 100

Win $$$$