Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miss Howard TV - Danielle - Miss Howard TV February



Howard welcomed Danielle, Miss HowardTV for February, to the studio and quickly had a look at her many tattoos – and piercings, 19 in total. Danielle said her favorite was the piercing she had in her vagina: "My friend's a piercer so I blame it on him...it makes me look pretty." Danielle went on to tell Howard that she loved dirty talk in the bedroom: "Tell me what you want me to do to you. I want you to tell me."
Danielle also said she also didn't like foreplay: "I feel like that's a waste of my time...let's just get right to it." Howard laughed: "The thing you're looking for is some meat inside of you." Danielle nodded: "Oh yeah. Uh-huh."howardstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$