Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

JOHN STAMOS Calls in to the Howard Stern show ...

OHN STAMOS BROKE HIS HEART

Vinnie said he'd tried to get John Stamos to sing one of the demos for him, but John turned him down: "John broke my heart." John called in to defend himself: "I'm never doing this play as long as I live." Howard wondered what the singers who recorded Vinnie tunes had told each other about the gig, and Robin was ready: "There's some asshole over in Jersey who thinks he's written a musical."

STAMOS WAS THE PARTY SHITHEAD

After Vinnie hung up, John stayed on the line to talk about his upcoming role in 'Entourage' and about his behavior at Jimmy Kimmel's party last weekend: "I've been so infuriated by your shows this week. I was upset...I don't know how I was the shithead at the party." John said he regretted being short with the other musicians at the jam session: "[Mark] McGrath has been emailing me like crazy."
Howard said he spent 99% of his time at the party with John, and John agreed: "I couldn't get rid of you. You felt nervous around everyone else." Howard claimed it was the other way around--he couldn't get rid of John--and asked why John had committed to Nikki, the beautiful girl he brought to the party. John shrugged: "She's a great girl, but she's not here." John later revealed that someone else was with him: Leah, the girl he'd brought to Howard's wedding.

JOHN STAMOS IS IN BED WITH ANOTHER CHICK

Howard said he knew John really wasn't into Nikki when he started talking about other girls in front of her: "When I talk to you about with chicks, I make sure Beth's not around...why is the girl who was with you at the party not your girlfriend?" John said it wasn't her--it was him: "There's no problem! We hang out. We date." Despite being in bed with Leah, John kept singing Nikki's praises: "She's the greatest, nicest girl I've met and I hope, you know, to make it work."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the show this week was awsome but i miss artie

Anonymous said...

I agree .. the shows been good , but would be great w/ artie ..........

Anonymous said...

Can Robyn get any
more annoying??

pgillan said...

Auto-play on websites is bad enough, but to have the site start to play "American Nightmare" while I was listening to a podcast of the Stern show left me very, very confused for a few moments. Just thought I'd share that.

Bitcoin Mining Fund ( BMF ) said...

tanks , for the feed back ... i thought it would be cool to open the website just like the show !


hey now ,!!!>>>>>

Howard 100

Win $$$$