Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

OCTOMOM LIVES FROM CHECK TO CHECK ?

OCTOMOM LIVES FROM CHECK TO CHECK




Nadya ‘Octomom’ Suleman stopped by to promote an upcoming a ‘celebrity boxing’ match in New Jersey--an interview Howard has anticipated for years: “I’m fascinated by you.” Nadya said she was fascinated by Howard as well. Asked if she had ‘no life’, Nadya laughed: “I have too much life!” She added that she’d wanted a smaller family: “Like 6 kids total. Maybe one more.”

Nadya said her fertility doctor still has a stockpile of embryos (“There’s still a lot there. Still.”) but she’s not planning another pregnancy: “I live from check to check. I have never been on welfare.” All the product offers she received in the initial rush of publicity proved to be empty: “Within two weeks, everything was rescinded...I started having panic attacks. It’s very hard, emotionally, to go to the grocery store.” Us Weekly February 23 2009 Rihanna on Cover (Fear & Abuse), Octo-Mom Mystery, Jessica Simpson's Meltdown, Who Is America's Top Model

14 KIDS BUT NO ORGASM



Howard asked if Nadya had any kind of sex life, but she claimed she was asexual: “I’ve always kind of been. Ever since I was little...I had [only] one boyfriend for five years.” She last had sex over 12 years ago: “And that was with the donor. The donor for all the kids.” To this day, she hasn’t had an orgasm: “I’ve never had one and I don’t want one. Because I feel that would be highly distracting.”

Howard offered to buy Nadya a vibrator, but Robin thought she’d never use it: “The moment she takes off to have an orgasm, some kid will be crying.” Nadya nodded, saying she was fully consumed with caring for her kids in any way possible: Us Weekly March 2 2009 Octo-Mom on Cover (Her Dark Secrets), Rihanna's Agony, Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston Oscar Run-In, Joaquin Phoenix - Whacked or Not? The Bachelor Bonanza“Whatever I can. So long as I don’t have to be naked.” Asked to name all her children, Nadya counted them off, holding up a finger with each name--unimpressed, Robin just laughed: “You know, you shouldn’t run out of fingers.”

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$