Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

MISS HOWARDTV, ARIANA LOKEN

MISS HOWARDTV, ARIANA LOKEN


ARIANA LOKEN, MISS HOWARDTV JULY











Ariana Loken, Miss HowardTV for the month of July, stopped by the meet the crew and discuss her $5.99/minute job as a webcam girl: “I’ll, like, kind of touch myself but I don’t get crazy.” At one point, she used a candy ‘cockpop’ but was quickly discouraged: “Playboy told me I couldn’t use it anymore...I don’t know if they’re trying to keep that ‘good girl’--I don’t know.” She does pretty well--her record for a private chat is over 2 and a half hours: “I get about 60% of that.” After some not-so-quick math, Howard pegged her earnings at about $600.



Ariana said she and her boyfriend were on a break, but they still hook up: “This is going to sound weird but I have the tiniest butthole. I’ve been told--by him. Like, he’s obsessed with it. We tried (anal) and it was not going in. There was no way...a finger will fit but that’s about it.” Ariana hoped to settle down within 2 years: “Yes, hopefully married. I’d like to do more modeling.”



SHE WAXES HER MOM’S BUTT



Ariana said her mom also had a tiny butthole: “She does! I wax her.” Ariana’s mom then came in to confirm, saying she felt weird about it--but only initially: “At first I did, but not anymore. When she first started waxing, I thought I’d save money.” Ariana’s mom said her daughter always tries to wax her vagina lips as well: “I let her sometimes.”
howardstern.com

1 comment:

Hot girls said...

Wow she is annoying. We need a new Miss Howard Stern

Howard 100

Win $$$$