Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Monday, February 7, 2011

Twitter or Facebook for Howard Stern ?

HOWARD TAKES OVER TWITTER


Howard started the show saying he was exhausted; he was up til 10pm last night watching the Super Bowl and Tweeting his observations: “I am so busy with that Tweeting.” Howard noted that he’d amassed over 100,000 followers over the weekend--due, in no small part, to the promise of Beth O semi-nude photos--and caught the attention of Twitter administrators: “I was verified. I was like, ‘Thank you’...I don’t even know how that happens.”

...AND TURNS AWAY FROM FACEBOOK



Howard said Twitter was his new favorite social networking site: “I don’t even go on Facebook anymore. I’m done with Facebook.” The difference, Howard felt, was relevance: “Facebook, all of a sudden, looks old to me.” Howard said he didn’t know why he resisted for so long: “Vinnie [Favale] got me started doing it and then I said, ‘Ok. This isn’t so bad’...what can I say? I was wrong.”

Howard laughed at Facebook’s most recent attempt at relevance--a Super Bowl commercial for a car that can update your Facebook status--was laughable: “That sounds like it has more crash potential than DUIs. You don’t want to miss a message from a guy who knew you in 5th grade! And the girl who wouldn’t bang you in high school.” howardstern.com

click here for howards twitter
 
please join web site for free updates all howard stern .....
Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$