Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Monday, December 3, 2012

Howard Stern returns for season 8 "America's Got Talent" #AGT #howard Stern

Please RT & Share w/ fellow Howard Stern Fans . Help support Blog Shop @ Amazon Click above on Amazon Links . THXHoward Stern has finally announced his decision on whether or not he will return for Season 8 of "America's Got Talent".

Stern strung along fans, NBC executives and "America's Got Talent" fans for months, but announced Monday morning that he will indeed return for the new season.


“I thought about this long and hard and my reasons for not going back are the following:
It’s fucking exhausting doing the show. I literally have no time to myself. The hours are completely opposite of our morning hours. And there’s even been some buzz where they want to broadcast the show later in the night. My reasons for going back would be--I don’t even know why the f**k I would go back, but I am going back."

“I believe that this is the only show that his this kind of clout for what I would say is non-singers. A guy like Tom Cotter or Horse or any of these people. I just find it so refreshing that we can get these kind of people that get their shot at stardom. I felt in my first season…I love Olate Dogs…But I really do think my work is unfinished there. I really think I could find a superstar act."

Nick Cannon has signed on as the host for "America's Got Talent" Season 8.

Sharon Osbourne quit the show over a personal dispute with NBC. Osbourne was outraged that her son Jack was fired from his gig on a reality show featuring physical challenges after he announced he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Howie Mandel's plans for "AGT" Season 8 are still unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write
again soon!
Also visit my website :: teen sex videos

Howard 100

Win $$$$