Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Saturday, November 13, 2010

bye for now ? Eric The Midget

BYE FOR…EVER ERIC THE MIDGET






Howard got Eric the Midget on the line to sever his ties, as Eric has begun making threats in an effort to get his IQ test results early: "You can have the results. You're no longer on the show. And I'm not kidding this time. I'm done with you." Howard couldn't understand what Eric didn't understand, as the IQ test bit was costly--and was done on the show just a couple months ago: "This bit cost us a lot of money...I went out of my way."



Robin was happy that Howard had finally stood up to the tiny tyrant: "I'm glad you're eyes are finally open." Howard asked Eric to say his final words: "I'm done. Ok? So let's say our goodbyes." Eric insisted he was in the right, as the show has never addressed him as Eric the Actor: "If you f’ers--if your audience wants me to start respecting you, you need to start respecting me...I hate all of you. Go to hell."

TRACY MORGAN IN STUDIO
I Am the New Black
TRACY MORGAN IS TENDER





Tracy Morgan stopped by to promote his new HBO special, 'Black & Blue,' and told the crew about his affinity for passionate sex: "You call it tender dick. When a female gets your emotions in it. Once they get you to say 'I love you'? Oh! You got tender dick, son." Tracy said his large brood was proof: "I'm gonna get you pregnant and I'm old school. I don't be pulling out. When I come in, I come in. Three fingers past the knuckle."



Howard asked about Tracy's most recent appearance on Letterman, saying he thought Dave was a little condescending--but Tracy disagreed: "No, I don't think Dave is like that towards me. Because when the camera's off, that's my dude. I lead him down that road. On camera he's my man too. I don't think he's condescending to me. I think I'm playing it like that. You can look at it one of two ways."





TRACY'S FUTURE WIFE IS PREGNANT

Tracy revealed that his girlfriend Tanisha was 4 months pregnant, but their relationship was still a little rocky: "That's a lot for her...the spotlight is not for everybody [but] she's still around me, man. She's still with me." Tracy said reports about his alleged infidelity made things especially difficult: "When you f’ with Tracy Morgan, there's a lot of rumors out there." What's more, Tracy doesn't want to stray: "I'm chillin'! I surrender!"



Howard wondered if Tracy was really committed to Tanisha if he couldn't even remember where she went to college, but Tracy thought he'd more than proved his commitment--with his wallet: "I paid for the shit. I put her through college. I got the teeth fixed and everything." Tracy said he planned to marry her: "It was beauty that killed the f’ing beast…but nobody else better not call her beast. I'm beautiful like a motherf’er."



'YOUR ASS WAS MADE RIGHT HERE'





Tracy told Howard about his father's time in Vietnam: "My father went AWOL twice. The first time my brother was conceived. The second time I was conceived. My father showed them. He went AWOL and got some pussy." Years later, Tracy's father took him on a long walk in East New York: "He took me to this school--underneath the bleachers--and he said, 'Your ass was made right here. On the spot. Alright? Doggystyle. Her ass was facing this way'...my father was real. My father went into detail."



TRACY ON HIS FAME, DICK & LEGACY

Tracy later took caller questions and said fame meant most when he gets props at his corner bodega: "When you get credit at the deli in your neighborhood? You good." On his package: "My dick head is bulbous. My dick head is shaped like a Darth Vader helmet." On the messiness of displacement during sex: "That's when it's good. When you get that discharge on there." On his legacy: "I'm a voice for a whole generation.

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$