Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Friday, October 15, 2010

THE WORST PENIS CONTEST

THE WORST PENIS CONTEST




Howard welcomed the three Worst Penis Injury contestants to the studio and started by introducing Eric, who injured his penis after taking 21 shots on his 21st birthday: "The next thing I know, I'm waking up in the hospital." The hospital had to insert a catheter while he recovered, but it got stuck--so they surgically removed it: "It burst my urethra. It just exploded it." The recovery was particularly scarring, as urine would flow out of the incision they made at the base of his penis: "It's like coming out of my scrotum!"





















The second contestant, Dave, said he'd been accidentally shot by a friend just a month before his 15th birthday. The bullet passed through his right leg, his right testicle, the base of his penis, his left testicle and finally lodged--and still sits--in his left thigh.



John, the third and final contestant, said his injury began with a pimple on his butt that really hurt. Three days later, his testicles had swollen to the size of oranges, so he went to the hospital: "The next thing I know I was waking up 28 days later...they removed my scrotum. They put my testicles up inside me." The doctors also removed the shaft of his penis: "They left the head...it was gangrene. From a pimple...they had to relocate my rectum. It's where my balls used to be right now." Needless to say, the vote was unanimous to give the $5,000 prize to John--Howard shook his head: "Let's hope in the future we have penis transplants."
howardstern.com


No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$