Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Friday, October 15, 2010

STEVE O , DOES A FIRE BALL TRICK

STEVE-O IS ON FIRE!


STEVE-O IS SOBER YET STILL STUNT-HAPPY





Steve-O stopped by to promote 'Jackass 3D' and discuss his new sober lifestyle: "It's really simple, man. You take a look at your relationships--and the ones that revolve around getting loaded? You drop 'em." Howard laughingly referred to Steve-O's alcohol-fueled 'Jackass' co-stars: "So you have no relationships then?"



A 'JACKASS' INTERVENTION





Steve-O said Johnny Knoxville and Dr. Drew had teamed with the 'Jackass' producers to stage the intervention: "What's ironic about it is that here are the guys who--who conjured up the ideas for me to hurt myself, filmed them and like, you know, really saw these ideas to fruition and documented me hurting myself for so many years. Then they show up with no cameras to prevent me from hurting myself."



Steve-O said the intervention wasn't his first--but "it was the first one I hadn't completely hallucinated." Steve laughed that his pre-sobriety hallucinations often manifested as voices in his head: "I can only describe it as angels and demons." He also picked up--in a very real haze--a fiancé, but even she was unsure about the relationship's sincerity: "She didn't actually think we were engaged, I don't think."



STEVE-O'S 'TRIPLE BLOWJOB'





Steve-O said he sobriety was going well so far: "I might have gotten my first triple blowjob. Three girls at one time." Steve explained that a girl was driving him home when it happened: "We're getting into her car and two of her friends come running up and...they're like, 'Do you want two more girls?' I'm like, 'F’ yeah I do!' So we're in the car and driving back to the hotel and I'm just thinking, 'Oh God, this is the worst time to be a premature ejaculator.'"



However, he was saved when the first girl to go down on him could not seem to keep her teeth out of the way: "And I'm super grateful for this because it's keeping me in the game, you know?" Steve-O laughed that he'd quickly stick his penis "back into the jaws of hell" each time the other girls got him too close to climax.



THE FLIPPING FIREBALL









Steve-O then brought in a friend named Walter and explained the stunt he'd planned, adding that he wanted to make sure that everyone knew that just because he was sober, he was not a pussy: Steve will spit a fireball as he flips, lighting his hair on fire in the process, and then Walter will spit more fire on his chest. Howard panicked just hearing about the plan: "Stop. Stop. I don't know what you're doing, but you're going to end up dead...how do I stop it?" Steve told Howard not to worry, and reminded him that he was a graduate of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Clown College.





















Steve-O continued to set up as Howard protested: "Have you ever tried this before?" Steve laughed ("Sort of.") and flipped, fire flying everywhere. As the crew sprayed fire extinguishers, Howard screamed: "Put him out! Put his head out! F’ing maniac! Oh my god, you're a maniac! You're a goddamn maniac!" Robin couldn't believe the aftermath: "He's still smoking!" Howard coughed: "I can't breathe. Can you? It smells like burnt flesh."

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$