Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

bANG mY dAD " wINNER " & SAL'S WEARING FAKE BAKE

THE 'BANG MY DAD' WINNER SCORED!

Howard welcomed Mark, yesterday's 'Bang My Dad' winner, and his daughter, Kelly, back to the studio—along with Mark's 'dates,' Cami and Cameron from the Bunnyranch--to report on his 'date.' Mark said he'd wasted no time when he got to the hotel room: "I joined right in right away. I wasn't going to let them have all the fun." Cami said she had a lot of fun: "I want to marry his penis."
Cami added that Mark shocked her with his ability to hold out: "I feel like Mark is a chronic masturbator because he [out-]lasted us [for] like two hours." Even Kelly was surprised by her dad's stamina: "I figured he'd be back in my room in five minutes." Cami said they weren't done after the sex: "We like to f’ 'em and feed 'em." Cameron explained: "So we took him out to dinner after." 
 

SAL'S WEARING FAKE BAKE

 came in to say he wasn't jealous, as Howard once gave him a shoebox-sized rotisserie, but Howard was more interested in his odd skin color. Sal explained: "I'm wearing Fake Bake...in the morning it's hard to see and my wife doesn't want me to spray it in the house...it's dark out in the morning. I get up at 4. So now I have to go in the backyard and I spray myself in the reflection in the window." The spray finds its way into everything: "When I blow my nose, it's, like, black." Sal later admitted: "After what happened with me and my wife, I became extremely insecure."

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$