Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beyonce Hacked By Vocals ? Howard reports !

Beyonce Board Mix Of If I Were A Boy (Howard Stern). Clip from The Howard Stern Show & The Today Show. No copyright infringement is intended. All Rights go to their respectable owners Beyonce Amazed By Hacked Vocals Prank Posted Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47am PDT by Billy Johnson, Jr. in Hip-Hop Media Training I never run out of Beyonce jokes. But I honestly never have anything bad to say about her singing. I think she has one of the nicest voices in pop music today. Yes, she over sings a lot, just like Mariah, Christina and Whitney. Well, Whitney, before all the...you know. But Beyonce is a legitimate talent. So when I heard about the Howard Stern segment Tuesday that suggested that Beyonce's unedited vocals from a Today Show performance last November sounded like garbage, I was suspicious. When listening to the clip of Beyonce singing "If I Were A Boy," I heard cracked notes and other examples of vocal struggling that sounded embarrassing. But the track also felt digitally altered, and I'm not talking about good Auto-Tune, if there is such a thing. Wednesday, E! News revealed that the entire story was a hoax and even found the person who edited the track to sound as if Beyonce could not sing. A sourced named Matt from an upstart blog admitted that the Beyonce vocals were a joke. "Yes I created them, and they are fake," he told E! News. Thursday, Beyonce also confirmed the scam to Today Show host Matt Lauer. "It's so amazing that someone in their home can do a little prank and it can end up on these major radio stations," Beyonce told Lauer. She added that she had not heard the track but was surprised by the attention it has caused. "How could you believe that? I heard it was really over the top." While Beyonce laughed about the ordeal, Matthew Knowles, her manager and father, was furious. When TMZ contacted him about the incident he replied in a fiery statement. The gossip blog described Papa Knowles' statement as the best they have ever seen and I agree. Knowles called an idiot anyone who ever doubted his daughter's singing ability. "If no one took the time to look at the biggest inauguration in the history of America then shame on them," Knowles quipped to TMZ. "If no one took the time to listen to Beyonce sing 'America The Beautiful' and 'At Last' at the Neighborhood Ball for the first dance of President Obama and the First Lady, and they question Beyonce's vocal ability, they've gotta be an idiot,'" Knowles added. "That would be like questioning if Kobe Bryant could shoot a jump shot. The vocals were obviously altered." While there are other examples that Knowles could have used to illustrate his daughter's skills, I'm glad he used this one. I haven't heard it mentioned since Etta James wigged out about Beyonce singing her song. Now, I just need to get Etta James' number so that I can call her and get her all riled up again. LOL. yahoo.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$