Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bubba the Love Sponge splits with wife Heather ?

THE STATE OF THE SPONGES

BUBBA SEPARATES FROM MRS. SPONGE
Howard said he'd noticed that Bubba the Love Sponge had changed his Facebook relationship status to "separated," confirming the suspicion he'd held since day one: "When I was at the wedding, I did turn to my wife and I [went], 'This one ain't lasting.'" Robin laughed: "The only thing that went through my mind was, 'What's she marrying him for?'"

Later, Bubba called in to confirm his status--but refused to talk specifics: "Just like you don't want to talk about Allison and things like that." Howard pressed for more, so Bubba started to break: "We almost made it five years. Now you guys are really looking into it. It's the preliminary stages of something a little bit serious...we could end up back together as well, you know, [but] yeah, I moved out of the house."

DID HEATHER CHEAT?
Howard wondered if Bubba had gotten bored with Heather, but Bubba denied it: "It's just a long laundry list of things we need to work on...the major problem is the fact that I'm so busy and I've got this new racetrack now...obviously I've not prioritized correctly." Howard thought Bubba was talking in circles: "Was there anything involving a spin instructor? Was that just a rumor?"

Bubba refused to answer the question directly--at least while they were on the air: "I could come clean with you privately." Howard laughed: "I'm not interested in that, Bubba. There's no ratings in that." Bubba repeated that he needed to prioritize his marriage: "I think she'll be a better person when I'm a better person
 
howardstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$