Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Howard Stern Show returned live Monday morning and Stern responded to rumors that British actor Russell Brand is Sirius XM's "new Howard Stern

The Howard Stern Show returned live Monday morning and Stern responded to rumors that British actor Russell Brand is Sirius XM's "new Howard SternI read the article," said Stern Monday. "First of all I think somebody press released that from Sirius. I would almost guess that it was some sort of like dig at me king of like: ‘Hey Howard. If you’re thinking of leaving don’t worry. We’ve got the next Howard Stern lined up—Russell Brand.'" If the Russell Brander teaser really was an attempt at down and dirty "negotiations" for Howard Stern's new contract, the King of All Media isn't phased in the slightest. "Look, I like Russell," continued Stern. "I’ve had Russell on the show. I think Russell’s a real big talent. I think he’s funny and I would be happy to have him at Sirius. Here’s my problem though. They gotta get guys in here who can sell subscriptions.... If Russell Brand can bring subscribers to Sirius, I would hug him and blow him. I want the stock to go up and I want the company to be successful."While most self-respecting Howard Stern fans would gag at notion that that the greasy, goofyBrit could ever replace to the King of All Media, the bigwigs at Sirius XM are definitely in need of some kind of hero. Their 5-year $500 million contract with the real Howard Stern expires in January 2011. Russell Brand most recently appeared on the Howard Stern Show in May to promote his new film 'Get Him to the Greek' and talk about his engagement to Maxim's 'Most Beautiful Woman in the World' for 2010, singer katy perry Stern had one final message for Wormtongues in the Sirius XM basement trying to pressure him into a new contract through media manipulation. Anyone who can bring subscriptions is great. I’m not threatened by anybody if that was meant as a threat towards me...Teenage DreamNo one can be the next Howard Stern. You gotta be able to bring—I’m looking for the next Howard Stern myself! I’m sick of him!" Howard Stern's contract with Sirius XM exipres in January 2011.

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$