Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

hOWARD sTERN IQ TEST RESULTS ARE ?

A CRESTFALLEN JASON COMES IN THIRD




Jason--the guy most had picked to win--beat Richard by only one point. Howard told Jason he shouldn’t be upset by the number (118) but that his rival had bested him: "Jason, you're not smarter than Scott DePace." Scott was laughing his ass off: "I'm so happy!" Jason was crushed: "Oh no. I'm not upset by the number...I wanted to win. I really did."



Howard asked if Jason would up his anti-depressant dosage to deal with the loss, but Jason said his doctor wouldn't allow it: "I can't! I'm already maxed out." Jason said he stood no chance at being competitive in any other staff contest: "This is it. There can't be another contest I could win. I came in second in the weight loss contest, I came in second in the trivia contest yesterday." Howard empathized: "I feel so bad for Jason, I'm going to have a hairy back contest."

THE WINNER IS...







Howard said the final two contestants, Gary and Scott DePace, had scored close--121 and 122. When Howard revealed that Scott was the winner, he screamed: "YEAH! God, why didn't you guys talk me out of this! SUCK IT!"



Robin was disappointed: "This is what everybody was afraid of." Jon Hein came in with the betting results, reporting that Gary had won $900, Scott was up $500, Howard was down $350 and Robin lost $500.

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$