Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Medicated Pete's awful date with Dynah P.5 - 18 November 2009 - Howard Stern Show

Howard got Dynah on the phone and invited Medicated Pete into the studio so they could recap their date. Dynah sounded disappointed: "It was really tough." Howard asked Pete if he thought it went well, and Pete shrugged: "I thought so. Maybe I'm not seeing it properly. I kinda had reservations. I don't know. I can't--I can't really put my finger on it." Howard said he'd heard audio of the date and Pete's big mistake was not asking Dynah any questions: "You couldn't have been any less interested in her." Howard thought Pete should've at least asked about her schooling, and Dynah agreed: "It would've been great conversation." Pete confessed: "I was just so nervous...it didn't go well." Howard thought Pete could use a little practice, so he had him try to talk with Miss HowardTV, Reby Sky to get comfortable. Reby asked Pete about himself and he reported: "I'm a guy that likes to chill out, go look at uh-at uh sporting events and stuff." Pete then asked Reby: "You like to hang out and stuff?" Howard laughed that he needed to be more specific, so Pete tried again--but sounded too aggressive: "So what made you become a Giants chick? Why do you like the Giants?"

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$