Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Monday, May 5, 2014

Seth Rogen recalls meeting Justin Bieber on Howard Stern Show

Please RT & Share w/ fellow Howard Stern Fans . Help support Blog Shop @ Amazon Click above on Amazon Links . THX


Seth Rogen recalls meeting Justin Bieber.

Seth Rogen made headlines when he sent out a tweet in January reading, "All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of sh*t" that got retweeted almost 200,000 times, and in a new interview with Howard Stern Monday, the Neighbors comedian backed up his statement by dishing on his not-so-great meetings with the controversial pop star.

"He's a good example of someone you meet, who you think you're going to hate him, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought," Rogen explained. "You meet him, and he meets up to every one of your [bad] expectations of how you hope he will be."

Video: Zac & Seth Lap Dance to Spread the 'Neighbors' Word

Rogen recalled his first meeting with the Biebs when the two just so happened to be appearing on a German talk show at the same time, and Bieber's people asked him to step outside of his dressing room to meet the Baby singer.

"And it was weird, I was like, 'Sure, I’ll meet him.' So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him! It was very nonchalant, 'Yo man. Sup,' and I'm like, 'What the f*ck, I don't want to meet you. Don't act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn't want to meet you! I was totally cool not meeting you! ... But I was like, fine, I wouldn’t have said anything, I was like, 'Aye, he's a bit of a mother*cker. He's young, the kid's a d**k.'"

Though the second time the two met at an MTV Awards show two years later, things didn't go much better.

"He literally had a snake wrapped around his fu*king wrist that he was wearing. I was like, what the fu*k?" Rogen laughed. "And I talked to him for like five minutes and I just remember thinking, 'F*ck this kid.'"

He goes on to compare the 20-year-old's attitude with his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron, 26.

"When I met Zac Efron, one of the most endearing things is that he recognized that he as a Disney star, and I as a man in my late 20s/early 30s, would fu*king hate him. Why wouldn't I?" he joked. "Justin Bieber had zero percent of that. No humility, no awareness, no sense that, 'Since I appeal to young, young people, maybe a grown man who works in comedy doesn’t give a sh*t about me? And maybe I should act in such a way that maybe this isn't the greatest experience of his f*cking life to meet me?' And I just remember thinking he's a piece of sh*t."

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$