Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

BENJY’S in love with ELISA JORDANA ?

BENJY’S CRUSH: ELISA JORDANA ELISA JORDANA, BENJY’S DREAM GIRL Howard welcomed singer-songwriter Elisa Jordana to the studio to discuss her bizarre friendship with Benjy. Elisa said she first met Benjy over the Internet: “We [first] spoke on J-Date a few years ago.”) when she was still playing in Cobra Starship: “I played keytar. Which is a keyboard that you hold like a guitar...it opened a lot of doors for me.” After she was kicked out, the band went on to great success--she nodded when Howard likened her situation to that of ex-Beatle, Pete Best: “I think about him all the time, actually. Because I really relate to that.” BENJY CONFESSES HIS LOVE Asked how he felt about Elisa, Benjy confessed that he was in love: “This is someone I could spend my whole life with and every day be happy and look forward to being with her. I’m not in love in a commitment kind of way because we haven’t really--we haven’t dated.” Howard watched Elisa’s face as Benjy spoke, laughing: “Poor Elisa’s saying to herself, ‘Why can’t this guy just be a little hotter?’” Elisa said she enjoyed spending time with Benjy--but felt guilty: “I don’t want to take advantage of him because I feel like he’s such a great person. I actually get sad sometimes...the other night we went to this, like, kind of romantic dinner and I got so sad, because there’s, like, these people next to us and they’re on a date and we’re having so much more fun than them.” BENJY WOULD MARRY HER IN A WEEK Elisa said she just couldn’t manufacture a sexual attraction: “He’s been growing on me [but] not in a sexual way.” Howard understood: “Something about a guy has to turn a woman on in order for her to orgasm.” Benjy laughed (“Well, I’m trying to convince her that it doesn’t.”) that he’d marry her regardless: “Would I get married tomorrow? No. But maybe next Monday.” THE (SICK) LOOK OF LOVE Elisa wished Benjy looked more like his J-Date profile picture: “His picture is amazing. It’s really good. He’s got a nice hat on.” She thought he even looked better (than usual) while in-studio: “The lighting in here, he looks really good right now.” Howard said Benjy couldn’t always benefit from professional lighting: “The problem is when he gets out of that seat.” Elisa nodded: “I know. Yeah.” Elisa then performed her single, ‘F**k You, I’m Fine,’ but Howard was more interested in watching Benjy: “You’re in love, dude. Look at you.” After she’d left, Benjy confessed that he’d shed tears over Elisa: “Sometimes I get really really really sad and I start crying.” Howard told Benjy he had to move on: “She ain’t the one. You don’t want to be married to a woman who isn’t attracted to you.” Howardstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$