Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Robin's dirty office

ROBIN’S MESSY OFFICE

ROBIN’S FRIDGE OF FILTH

Late in the show, Gary said Evan the Engineer had accidentally opened Robin’s office fridge: “He said it smells like a dead body in there.” As HowardTV cameras zoomed in for a closer look, Howard recoiled at the sight of the refrigerator's bottom: “It’s got green drink poured all over it!” Robin denied involvement, claiming most of the fridge’s contents were sent to her--she’d be happy to have it cleaned out: “I come in [and] there’s stuff there. I come in here to work. Not collect stuff.”

CLEANING UP AFTER ROBIN
Under fire again for her messy office, Robin finally admitted (partial) fault: “My fault in this whole thing is that I don’t ask for help. You know, things are accumulating in the office. I don’t want them. I don’t know where they’re coming from. And I never ask anybody to do anything.” Robin said she used to take things home for Captain Dennis to sort, but the interns stopped bringing them down to her driver: “I don’t know what happened to that system...they were supposed to be giving it to Gene.”

Robin went on to say the room adjacent to her studio wasn’t really an office: “I don’t consider this an office. This is just where I work...I would prefer that [my mail] be sent home.” Gary proposed that Robin check in with Tracey once a month and sort through the big stuff--an arrangement Robin thought was appropriate--and noted that Robin had done at least a little personal cleaning after yesterday’s show: “I think Robin was a little ashamed. You took the blender didn’t you?” Robin admitted she had: “That needed to go anyway.”
howardstern.com

No comments:

Howard 100

Win $$$$