Google

Listen Live to Howard Stern Here

Hey Now ! Please RT & Share ( WebSite ) w/ your friends !
Share Share Share

If you had to pick one Wack-packer to leave the show who would you choose ?

Friday, May 13, 2011

ADRIANNE CURRY IN STUDIO ADRIANNE CURRY talks with Howard stern

ADRIANNE CURRY IN STUDIO ADRIANNE CURRY IS SEX STARVED Adrianne Curry stopped by to promote her new TV series, ‘Celebrity Sex Tales,’ and immediately had to answer for the state of her marriage to former ‘Brady Bunch’ star, Chris ‘Peter Brady’ Knight: “Who’s happy?PLAYBOY+ADRIANNE CURRY+HOLIDAY ANNIVERSARY ISSUE+JANUARY 2008+PLAYBOY Marriage is the suffering. It’s your third ring.” Howard referenced Adrianne’s Twitter feed, which made it seem like they had almost no sex, so Adrianne shrugged: “Sometimes, yeah.” SELF-PROFESSED CRAZY BITCH Much to Howard’s disbelief, Adrianne took fault for the sexual rift: “That’s because you don’t have to live with me and deal with me 24 hours a day. I’m a crazy bitch. I mean, I’m not mean but my husband’s a very private, guarded person and I’m very loud...I don’t discreet anything.”Playboy February 2006 Adrianne Curry/My Fair Brady on Cover (nude inside), Al Franken Interview, Hugh Laurie/House 20 Questions, The Sex.com Scandal, Michelle Richmond Fiction Not that she doesn’t try: “We’ve had some discussions about maybe an open marriage or I could bring in a chick but he’s very against that.” Adrianne said she’d even allow--and has encouraged--Chris to visit a ‘happy ending’ massage parlor “because that’s not intimate,” and employed a formidable arsenal of sexual firepower in the bedroom: “Lots of cosplay, lots of costumes, lots of fantasy--and I mean full talking it out--almost bringing home a stripper in Russia...” Sometimes it works: “He’s a firecracker in the sack if you get him in there.” GIVE UP THAT BUTT-GINITY When Chris won’t step up, Adrianne uses her Hitachi Magic Wand--sometimes as many as 3 times a day: “It’s like a jackhammer for your clit. So it’s not like it takes very long.” The only time she’s backed down is after anal sex, which she gave him--for the first and last time--on their honeymoon: “I call it my butt-ginity...he lasted forever. In my butt. I was like, ‘Please stop! Please stop!’ And I couldn’t walk for like two days.” HAVE THEY FALLEN OUT OF LOVE? Adrianne said they’ve had a lot of low points in their marriage, including the time she discovered Chris was calling one of his exes: “We worked through it...I already retaliated by just being in his life. It drives the f’er crazy.” Asked if she was still ‘in love’ with Chris, Adrianne waffled: “I might be a little out but he’s trying to get back in...we’ve had a lot of distance lately.” Adrianne said Chris was no stranger to marital difficulty: “My big joke now is, ‘I’m Mrs. Knight the third and probably not the last.’ You know, cause I always tell him, ‘I understand, now, why they left you.’ And I understand why we’re together. Because it’s very--it would be very hard for [other] people to put up with us...I frustrate him to the point where he’s smashing his face into walls.” A CELEBRITY SYBIAN RIDE! After very little encouragement from Howard, Adrianne jumped on the Sybian: “This is actually pretty awesome...I feel like my whole body’s getting a massage through my vagina.” After nearly jumping off (“I don’t want to keep going because I’ll get my dress wet.”), Adrianne quickly and quietly climaxed: “I just totally came on your f’ng Sybian...on a scale of 1 to 10, that was a 7.” Adrianne later enthused that the machine was “the clit commander” but had difficulty answering any more questions: “I’m sorry. I have, like, puddle-brain right now.”  howardstern.com
Post a Comment

Howard 100

Win $$$$